Guaranteed cold chain management for temperature-sensitive goods
As many of our customers are in the pharmaceutical industry, most of the products we store are temperature-sensitive items that have to be stored at a temperature either of 15 to 25° C, or 2 to 8° C. And then there is a whole raft of statutory regulations to be observed. LOGOSYS’ warehouses conform to GMP and are continually checked by our internal temperature monitoring with data loggers.
As part of the certification of warehouses and refrigerated storage in accordance with the GMP Directive, we provide backup and support to our customers upon request in reply to all questions connected with the distribution of temperatureand relative humidity in their own storage areas.
We provide the following services:
- analysis of requirements and determination of measuring points
- placing of certified data loggers
- application of data loggers
- continual recording of climatic conditions
- evaluation and analysis of data recorded
- creation of GMP-conform documentation
- recommendations for optimisation.
Benefit from our many years of experience.